Friendswood ISD Community Education offers classes for adults in the Bay Area Houston area. I have been offering a parent informational series for parents of college-bound students who would like more information about the college admissions process since 2012. These classes are great opportunities for parents of freshmen, sophomores or juniors.
The next parent information session is The College Application Process and Timeline on Thursday, March 3, 2016, from 7-9pm
- How to Best Plan Your Child’s Summer for College Admissions and Scholarships
- Summer opportunities for students to expand their resume and experience, including jobs, internships, camps, job shadowing, community service, and college trips
- Class will review sample college applications and resumes from the viewpoint of college admissions to showcase the importance of demonstrated interest and student engagement
- Click here to register online for this class.
- Class geared towards parents of 8th-11th graders. Students may attend with a parent.
All courses are offered at Friendswood High School through the Friendswood ISD Community Education office. Parents must register for the Friendswood seminars.
*Please add your email address to the Mailing List box on the top right on webpage to get the monthly newsletters and be kept informed. You can unsubscribe with one click at any time.