Yay! Almost all of our college admissions decisions are in and all of our clients have some great options!
They received a total of 138 college acceptances, for a group of 25 students, that’s an average of 5.5 each.
The majority of college acceptances are clustered in a few select colleges:
- 13 clients were offered admissions to University of Texas, with 7 of these being offered the CAP program. One admit direct into highly competitive McCombs Business School and another into Turing Honors.
- 14 were offered admissions to Texas A&M, with 5 for PSA program and 2 for Blinn Team
- 7 were offered admissions to UT Dallas, with one given a full tuition scholarship!
There were also very fantastic scholarship awards, including:
- Case Western offered $25,500/ year scholarship package
- University of Alabama awarded $17,300 to one client
- One deserving young man got $27,000/ year from Tulane University
- Total scholarship awards for the 25 clients was $1,121,600. More than a MILLION dollars!
Colleges that accepted a senior student who was a client of Brand College Consulting, class of 2016, including scholarship awards and Honors college offers: